TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions apply to all Contract, Top Up, uChoose and Prepaid price plans and deals.
Visit vodacom.co.za for full terms and conditions or ask in store for a copy.
ALL PRICE PLANS AND DEALS
Deals are valid from 7 September – 8 October 2017, while stocks last. E&OE (Errors and Omissions Excluded). All prices shown include VAT, unless otherwise stated. Standard RICA rules and processes apply. Vodacom reserves the right to alter or withdraw the deals advertised without notice. Handset options are dependent on the deal selected. OBF (out-of-box-failure replacement) will apply as per existing OBF rules. Promotions or offers advertised in this booklet are subject to change at the discretion of Vodacom and subject to their own terms and conditions The Vodacom SIM may only be used for the purpose intended, use outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non-commercial use and in instances through mechanisms and means not intended for personal use or the anticipated purpose of the offer will be considered as abuse. Data usage, bundles and price plans apply to standard consumer APNs unless otherwise stated. New or upgrading contract, Top Up and uChoose customers will be subject to credit vetting prior to approval. All post-paid deals are subject to signing a 24-month Vodacom Contract and a once-off SIM and Connection fee of R202, unless otherwise stated. International calling and roaming usage is excluded from all-inclusive benefits, unless otherwise stated. Downward migrations and cancellations may attract penalty fees. All monthly allocations included as part of your price plan cannot be transferred.
All SIM cards must be registered in terms of Regulation of Interception of Communications and Provision of Communication-Related Information Act, 2002 (Act 70 of 2002) (RICA) before activation. You are required to present the following documentation: (i) Your ID book or passport; (ii) proof of residence (not older than three months), e.g., municipal rates and taxes invoice, telephone or cellphone account or any other utility bill or retail account. If you live in an informal settlement, provide a letter from the local school, church or retail store where you currently receive your post.
Subject to RICA and in-store activation of a Prepaid Starter Pack. Dial *111# and select ‘Balances’ to check your balance. Dial *111# and select ‘Talking Points’ to exchange your Talking Points for great rewards. To earn Talking Points just recharge and you’ll earn one point for every R10 recharged. Talking points can be redeemed for call discounts, Data, SMSs, MMS rewards (and selected devices, if you are registered for Talking Points and have accumulated sufficient points). Points are accumulated for 18 months. You need to exchange them during this time or they will be forfeited. Your Talking Points are retained even if you move from one Prepaid price plan to another. You will forfeit all accumulated points when converting to a Contract or Top Up price plan.
Customers will be charged for the volume of Data sent and received, not the time spent connected, unless otherwise stipulated. Transfer speed is not guaranteed and is dependent on network availability and device capability. A compatible device is required to use the LTE, 3G and HSDPA services. Prepaid, Top Up and uChoose customers should ensure that the balance in their Airtime account is sufficient for any downloads or other activity. Customers will not be refunded if they attempt to download any items and they run out of funds during this download, causing the session to be terminated. Data Bundles: All Once-off Data bundles will have a validly up until 23:59 of the 30th day from and including the day of purchase. Monthly recurring Data bundles (unless otherwise specified) are available for use for up to 60 days, or until the end of the next calendar month. Once customers have used up their Data bundles, or they have expired, the out-of-bundle rate per MB will be applied respective of their price plan. See your applicable price plans terms and conditions for your out of bundle rate per MB. Data bundles only apply to national Data usage; no roaming Data usage will be deducted from available Data bundles. Night Owl Data: Night Owl Data bundles available only from midnight to 05h00, and only available for Contract customers. Only applicable to usage on SA network and excludes roaming services.Data sharing SIMs (DSS): A once-off SIM and connection fee is charged for each Data-sharing SIM (DSS), as well as a monthly subscription fee for the service. Customers on Vodacom’s Red/Red+ Price Plans are not charged these fees for the first two Data-sharing SIMs while they remain on a Red/Red+ Plan. Data will be consumed using the LIFO (Last-In-First-Out) principle. The last bundle purchased or activated will be the first bundle consumed. All other available bundles will then be consumed in chronological order. Monthly recurring Data bundles on Contract uChoose or Top Up will be pro-rated (Data allocation and cost) in the month of purchase and the full allocation will only take place on the first of the next calendar month. Monthly recurring Data bundles on Prepaid will have the full allocation (Data and cost) applied on the day of purchase and recurring allocations will take place every 30 days from and including the date of purchase. Once-off bundles will have the full Data allocation and associated cost applied at the time of purchase. Wi-Fi bundles can only be used in an AlwaysOn or G-Connect Wi-Fi hotspot. Customers will need a Wi-Fi capable device as well as a Vodacom single sign-on username and password in order to connect. This can be obtained by registering on http://www.vodacom.co.za Wi-Fi bundles can also be used on certain Mango national flights; bundles must be purchased before boarding the plane.
SMS/MMS is charged for in accordance with the customer’s prevailing price plan. SMS/MMS bundles are available for use for 30 days from date of purchase/allocation, and may be used only for sending SMS and MMS messages to any SA network. International destinations, roaming SMS/MMS services, premium services (SA and international) will be charged for according to the prevailing out-of-bundle rate for SMS/MMS on the customer’s current price plan. SMS messages consist of 160 characters each, any characters in excess will be seen as a new message and billed/deducted accordingly.
RED+ PRICE PLANS
Red plans have calls billed per second. Unlimited and Anytime Minutes are available for calls to SA networks, anytime and may not be used for calls to international destinations, premium rated IVR services, and premium rated DICONs, roaming call services, short codes, video IVR, Travel Talk service, conference calling or VOIP calls. Anytime Minutes and Data (MB) included in the Red Price Plans will be available for use for a maximum of one month after the month they were allocated. Unlimited SMSs may not be used for SMSs to international destinations, premium rated services, short codes or roaming SMSs. Out-of-bundle rates applicable to the Price Plan will be applied once customer has used the bundle (Minutes/ SMSs /Data, where applicable) included in the price plan. Additional SIMs will be data Only SIMs. No telephony or video telephony will be active on these SIMs. The unlimited voice and SMSs offer on selected Red price plan(s) may not be used for commercial purposes. Any use of this offer outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non-commercial use and in instances through mechanisms and means not intended for personal use or the anticipated purpose of the offer will be considered as abuse. Any Contract signed up on a Red+ price plan during the promotional period, will run for the duration of the Contract, however no new sign-ups will be allowed at the time that the promotion ends.
Smart Plans have calls billed per second (excluding Smart Light). Anytime Minutes are available for calls to any SA network, anytime. Anytime Minutes may not be used for calls to international numbers, premium rated IVR services, short codes, and calls while roaming. These will be charged at the applicable rates prevailing on the Price Plan. SMSs included in the price plan may only be used for SMSs to SA networks.
SMART+ PRICE PLANS
Other SMSs will be charged at rates applicable to the customers’ price plan. Out-of-bundle rates applicable to the price plan will be applied once customer has used the bundle (Minutes/SMSs/Data, where applicable) included in the price plan. Anytime Minutes/SMSs/Data (MB) included in the price plan will be available for use for a maximum of one month after the month they were allocated.
uCHOOSE FLEXI and SMART TOP UP+ PRICE PLANS
uChoose Flexi and Smart Top Up+ plans have calls billed per second. Anytime Minutes are available for calls to any SA network, anytime. Anytime Minutes may not be used for calls to international numbers, premium rated IVR services, short codes, and calls while roaming. These will be charged at the applicable rates prevailing on the Price Plan. SMSs included in the price plan may only be used for SMSs to SA networks. Other SMSs will be charged at rates applicable to the customers’ price plan. Out-of-bundle rates applicable to the price plan will be applied once customer has used the bundle (Minutes/SMSs/Data, where applicable) included in the price plan. Anytime Minutes/SMSs/Data (MB) included in a uChoose Smart price plan will be available for use for a maximum of one month after the month they were allocated. Monthly Airtime allocation on the uChoose Flexi packages cannot be used for the purchase of premium rated content and VAS services. Airtime allocated as part of uChoose Flexi Plans will carry over up to a maximum of five months╒ allocation. uChoose customers have access to certain VAS offers and services, which Vodacom reserves the right to discontinue.
SIM Only plans have calls billed per second. Anytime Minutes are available for calls to any SA network, anytime. Anytime Minutes may not be used for calls to international numbers, premium rated IVR services, short codes, and calls while roaming. These will be charged at the applicable rates prevailing on the price plan. SMSs included in the price plan may only be used for SMSs to SA networks. Other SMSs will be charged at rates applicable to the customer’s price plan. Out-of-bundle rates applicable to the price plan will be applied once customer has used the bundle (Minutes/SMSs/Data, where applicable) included in the price plan. Customers will forfeit any Minutes, SMSs or Data not used in the month of allocation. BlackBerry
Exclusively available to under 25-year olds registered for NXT LVL. Dial *128# to register. Calls billed per second. Anytime Minutes available for calls to any SA network. Anytime Minutes may not be used for calls to international numbers, premium rated IVR services, short codes, and calls while roaming. These will be charged at the applicable rates prevailing on the Price Plan. 50 Free SMSs included in price plan may only be used for SMSs to SA networks. Other SMSs will be charged at rates applicable to customers tariff plan. Out-of-bundle rates will be applied once customer has used their bundles (Minute/SMSs/Data, where applicable).
BlackBerry® 10 BBM™ VAS Usage
Exclusively for use with newer BlackBerry. Operating System 10 (OS10) devices and it is not compatible with any other handset. The onus is on the customer to ensure that his/her handset supports the service before buying it. On-device usage constitutes access across the Internet APN. Data usage is billedaccording to your price plan or bundle used. It includes a 200MB allowance for BBM™ text messaging and BBM™ file transfer only. The allowance excludes any non-BBM™ services such as browsing, media streaming and application traffic. The file transfer limit for BBM™ is 6MB except for voice notes, which are 96KB for single chat and 55KB for multi-person chat. If you exceed the 200MB allowance, you will be billed according to your price plan or bundle used.
Please note that additional insurance terms and condition apply to all Vodacom device deals containing insurance products. Visit www.vodacom.co.za/insurance for full insurance terms and conditions or contact 082 1952 should you have any insurance related queries. Some important points to note: *In order for your insurance policy to remain active your Vodacom Contract subscription must always be up to date. *Contract Cover – only individuals between the ages of 18 and 63 (next birthday) qualify for Vodacom Contract Cover. Vodacom Device Insurance is underwritten by Vodacom Insurance Company (RF) Limited and administered by Cellsure (Pty) LTD, an authorised financial services provider.
Terms and conditions apply to all Contract deals. Vodacom Contract subscription must be up to date. Only one claim may be made during the 12-month period. The Screen Insurance will end automatically after the first 12 months of the Contract regardless of any claims having been made or not. The maximum cover amount of Vodacom Screen Insurance is R2500. Visit vodacom.co.za for full terms and conditions or contact 082 1952. Vodacom Screen Insurance is underwritten by Vodacom Insurance Company (RF) Limited and administered by Cellsure (Pty) LTD, an authorised financial services provider.
Claim your one year of Office 365 Personal worth up to R1299 when purchasing a Vodacom Smart platinum 7, Vodacom Smart prime 7, Vodacom Smart ultra 7 Smartphone and Vodacom Smart Tab 2 3G. Office 365 features 60 Free Skype minutes, 1TB cloud storage per user, one licence for three devices (one PC, one Tablet and Mobile). Ask in store for details.
All devices remain the property of Vodacom until full and final settlement has been received by Vodacom. Should you wish to cancel this agreement prior to final settlement, the amounts paid by you and received by Vodacom will be refunded upon submission of positive identification. Upon receipt of final settlement, you may collect the device(s) from the store and provide valid identity documents (ID card or passport only). Proof of residence is needed for RICA if you purchase a SIM card and it is activated.
Visit vodacom.co.za for full terms and conditions.
The Vodacom Cover for You and Your Family Product is only eligible for SA citizens between the ages of
18-60 years. This product is underwritten by Vodacom Life Assurance Company (RF) Limited and administered by Frank Financial Services (Pty) Ltd, an authorised financial services provider. Terms and conditions apply.
Promotional Bundles (SP Incentive) Data Bundles Terms & Conditions
The SP incentive data bundles will only be available on selected Postpaid and Top Up price plans according to the deals created and can be free or chargeable depending on the deal. Please see your contract terms and conditions. Applicable to bundles of
500M, 1GB, 2GB, 3GB, 5GB, 10GB, 20GB, 30GB, 50GB —Valid for either —1 Day, 3 Days, 7 Days, 1 Month, 3 Month, 6 Month, 12 Month, 18 Month, 24 Month
Subscribers cannot opt-out of the SP incentive data bundle for the duration of the contract term. Activation of the recurring SP incentive bundle is conditional to a customer taking out selected price plans for a term of 24 months; or until the customer upgrades their contract; or until the customer cancels their contract. Existing contract cancellation rules will apply.
The SP incentive data bundles will not be allocated Night Owl.
SP incentive data bundles will not be available for purchase via additional sales channels.The SP incentive data bundles are not available for purchase during a customer’s contract period. They are only available for new and upgrade customers.All SP incentive bundles are valid for a calendar month, up to 23:59 on the last day of the respective month. If the SP incentive data bundle allocation term is longer than 1 month, the data will be pro-rated for the first month post activation according to the date of activation i.e. if allocated on the 15th of the month, and allocation will be according to the remaining balance of the month of allocation.
If a customer takes up a 1 month the SP incentive data bundle during the month, the customer will receive a complimentary prorated allocation upon initial activation, and the full bundle will be allocated in the beginning of the following calendar month. Terms 6 applies for the pro-rated amount and for the validity in the new calendar month.If the bundle allocation of the SP incentive data bundle is depleted and there are no additional internet bundles available, the applicable out-of-bundle rate determined by the subscriber plan will apply.In the event that you migrate from a Price Plan which includes free, discounted or bundled offers services such as the SP incentive data bundle, to any other Price Plan which does not include any free, discounted or bundled services, then you may forfeit all or a portion of such services or lose all such free or discounted benefits and may be required to pay in full for such service on the new price plan.The full contract inclusive of the SP incentive data bundle can be cancelled at any time but will be subject to penalty fees calculated on the monthly subscription fee, and/or the cost of the device taken at deal level for the duration of the contract period. Duration will take into account the month of contract plus the remaining months to reach a total of 24 months.
Data bundles will be depleted as per the last in first out principle i.e. the last bundle that was purchased will be depleted first.Usage notifications for Vodacom Data will follow existing rules for Vodacom Data bundles and contracts (70 %, 80,% 90 % and 100 % depletion of Vodacom Data Bundle)
Data bundle balances enquires can be obtained through existing channels
- MyPhone – *111#
- MyVodacom App
- SMS i.e. send MM to 31050
- Customer Care : 082 111
- In store at any Vodacom approved outlet.
Vodacom ‘Win a Car’ Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Nokia 3 and Nokia 5 Vodacom ‘Win a Car’ Competition (the “Competition”) will be conducted exclusively by Vodacom (referred to as the “Organizer” or “Vodacom”), in South Africa from 7 July 2017 until 6 October 2017 (inclusive) (the “Competition Period”).
2. The Competition is open to all South African residents (excluding the directors, members, partners, employees or agents of, or consultants to the Organizer including their affiliate companies or their immediate families, life partners, business partners or associates, the Organizer’s advertising agencies and suppliers) who have purchased a Nokia 3 or Nokia 5 device at any participating store in South Africa during the Competition Period. In addition, to be eligible to participate in the competition, qualifying participants must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age, with a valid South African ID and a valid South African driver’s licence.
3. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which will be interpreted by Vodacom at its sole discretion. All decisions taken by Vodacom in the course of the Competition, or in respect of any dispute, are final and binding. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may, at Vodacom’s absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of any prize.
4. How to enter:
4.1 Purchase a Nokia 3 or Nokia 5 from any participating store (RSA only). The term “purchase” in these terms and conditions should not be interpreted to be inclusive of receiving a handset in lieu of entering into a new contract, or upgrading an existing contract.
4.2 Qualifying participants will be automatically entered into the lucky draw;
4.3 One winner will be drawn each month for a period of 3 months, namely for the periods 7 July 2017 to 6 August 2017; 7 August 2017 to 6 September 2017; and 7 September 2017 to 6 October 2017.
5. Prizes to be won:
One of three VW CITI Vivo POLO valued at R165 000(the “Prize”):
6. If you are a winner:
6.1 You will be contacted by Vodacom. All winners will be contacted either via social media, direct messaging, email or telephonically.
6.2 Winner selection will take place at the end of each of the three monthly periods mentioned in clause 4.3 above through the duration of the Competition.
6.3 You are required to retain your till slip, to verify and validate your entry, should you be drawn as a winner.
6.4 You will be required to produce a valid South African ID as well as a valid South African driver’s license as proof that you are the legal winner of the competition prize.
6.5 Vodacom shall attempt to contact the respective winners for a period of 2 (two) working days after their name has been drawn and verified as a winner.
6.6 Should a participant not be available during the timeframe stipulated above or rejects, forfeits or declines acceptance of the prize, that person’s right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. Vodacom reserves the right to then award the prize to the next random drawn person.
6.7 If you cannot provide proof, or meet all the competition conditions to Vodacom’s satisfaction, you agree that you will not be entitled to the prize and the prize will once again be placed into a separate draw. You will have no claim against Vodacom if this happens.
6.8 Prizes are not refundable or transferred and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6.9 The colour of the Prize will be solely determined by Vodacom subject to availability.
6.10 The judges’ decision is final. Vodacom confirms that it will ensure that a chartered accountant, registered auditor, admitted attorney or commissioner of oaths conducts the competition and this will be reported on Vodacom’s internal audit reporting procedures.
6.11 If you are a winner, Vodacom will ask your permission to utilise your name, photograph and / or campaign related video content of you at no cost to you, for any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale or public relations material for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the end of the competition period.
7. The closing date of the Competition is 6 October 2017 and no late entries will be accepted after that date. Vodacom accepts no responsibility for entries lost, misdirected, illegible, late or altered.
8. Vodacom will conduct a randomised draw at the end of each of the three monthly periods mentioned in clause 4.3 above. The winner/s of the Competition will be drawn from all the entries received during the various periods of the Competition.
9. You understand that all information (including these rules) relating to the Competition published on any promotional or advertising material or on our website at any time before or during the competition period will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
10. Vodacom also has the right to withdraw or modify the Competition before the End Date of the Competition Period. You will not have any claim against Vodacom in this event.
11. It is important that you understand that all you and all participants indemnify Vodacom, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from its participation in this competition. Vodacom will not accept any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting any Prize, as the case maybe.
12. Vodacom may amend, modify or otherwise change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion on notice to you and the amended version will be displayed in the same media as these terms and conditions. By participating or continuing to participate in the competition you agree and understand that you will be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
13. Vodacom is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and/or prize redemption process of the Competition.
14. Vodacom assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation in the Competition for any reason whatsoever.
15. Vodacom has no control over the interception or loss of your personal information over the internet and assumes no liability for any such interception or loss.
16. Any and all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the winner’s sole responsibility, including any and all federal, state and local taxes, insurance and incidental costs.
17. You agree that the Organizer (Vodacom) and their subsidiaries, as well as their subsidiaries’ advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever to the fullest extent permitted by law, and will be held harmless by winner(s) for any injuries, losses or costs or damage of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize or parts thereof, or from participation in this Competition.
18. Organizer’s entire liability and your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to a distribution of the equivalent amount of Prize as set forth above. By participating in the Competition, you waive any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum beyond one (1) month after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which the claim or action is based.
19. Any personal information relating to you that is collected by the Organizer during the Competition will not be shared with any third party without the participant’s express written consent. By entering this Competition, you agree that Organizer may make media announcements and/or publications of the winner(s). Vodacom may also communicate with you from time to time at Vodacom’s discretion from which you can opt out at any time.
20. South African law applies to the operation of the Competition.
Terms and Conditions
LG LiveOutOfBounds R1000.00 (One Thousand Rand) CASH BACK REWARD CAMPAIGN
By entering the LG Electronics’ LiveOutOfBounds R1000.00 (One Thousand Rand) CASH BACK REWARD campaign in South Africa (“Campaign”), you, the Participant, are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
Terms & conditions:
1. The Campaign is organized by LG Electronics S.A. (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and its Agent “Model Citizen” and is open to any Vodacom Participant purchasing an LG Q6 and or a LG G6 Smartphone (“product”).
2. This Campaign is open to participants who reside in South Africa, are natural persons and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age at the commencement date of the Campaign.
3. This Campaign excludes devices purchased from any participating Vodacom Retailer on a Lay Buy basis as well as any devices that were replaced under any Customer Care processes such as Out of Box Failure returns. 4. This Campaign excludes employees, directors, agents/agencies, contractors and consultants of the Promoter and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates or business partners of the Promoter, LG’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff. 5. The Campaign starts on 07th of September and ends on 06th of October 2017 inclusive (“Campaign Period”). In order to participate in the Campaign, the participant is required to purchase a LG Q6 and or a LG G6 Smartphone from any participating Vodacom retailer stockist (Vodacom Franchise Outlet; Vodacom Authorized Dealer; Vodacom On Line; Vodacom Call Centre (“retailers”) of LG Q6 and LG G6 Smartphones. 6. Entry is strictly limited to one (1) entry per product purchased.
7. A copy of the T’s & C’s is available on the LG Website www.lg.com/za/promotions. Participation in the Campaign constitutes acceptance of the Campaign rules and all Participants agree to abide by the rules.
8. To claim your LG LiveOutOfBounds R1000.00 (One Thousand Rand) Cash back Reward – The Participant is required to take a photograph of your Vodacom proof of purchase of the LG Q6 and or LG G6 Smartphone ensuring that the Date of Purchase; Handset Model Name and Handset IMEI Number are clearly legible, and send the photo via WhatsApp or SMS to 076 810 4776. Alternatively you can submit your Vodacom proof of purchase via email to G6@fullreward.co.za 9. Participants have a maximum of 3 (three) working days from date of purchase to submit their proof of purchase to Model Citizen in the manner as set out in clause 8 above. 10. The Promoter will not permit any entries , payouts and/or submissions of late claims 14 (fourteen) days after the end of this Campaign (ie 20 October 2017) 11. Should the proof of purchase be ineligible, Model Citizen will contact the Participant in the same mode of communication as applied by the Participant when submitting the proof of purchase, on no more than 2 (two) occasions to secure a valid submission.
12. On receipt of the Participant’s submitted proof of purchase, Model Citizen will conduct a verification of the purchase and receipt. Once verified, Model Citizen will contact the Participant in the same mode of communication as submitted by the Participant when submitting the proof of purchase for example, either by way of WhatsApp, SMS or Email, for the purpose of obtaining the Participant’s name, surname and banking details to enable Model Citizen to make payment of the R1000.00 (One Thousand Rand) Cash Back Reward. 13. This aforementioned process may take up to a maximum of 5 (five) working days. 14. Model Citizen will confirm payment made to the participant in the same mode of communication as submitted by the Participant when submitting the proof of purchase. 15. The LG LiveOutOfBounds R1000.00 (One Thousand Rand) Cash Back Reward is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any product unless otherwise advertised. 16. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
17. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. The LG LiveOutOfBounds R1000.00 (One Thousand Rand) Cash Back Reward is accepted by the participant at his/her own risk and the Promoter is not liable, at any time, for any death, injury or liability arising as a result of redeeming the cash back reward.
18. The duration of this Promotion may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If this is the case, the Promoter will provide notice of this on the Website www.lg.com/za/promotions. It will be the participant’s responsibility to check www.lg.com/za/promotions for any extension and/or alterations of the duration of the campaign.
19. The Promoter does not assume responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
20. The Promoter and/or any of its subsidiaries do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for lost entries, corrupted and/or delayed entries as a result of any network, hardware or software failure, among others, of any kind. Proof of sending an entry, will not be accepted as proof of receipt of an entry.
21. All Participants indemnify the Promoter, as well as their respective agents, advertisers, suppliers and nominated agents from any loss, damages, liability, claim, expenses, cost orders or demand which may arise as a result of a Participant’s entry and/or participation in the Campaign and, where applicable, subsequent Cash Back Reward and/or payment arising from negligent acts and/or omissions of the Promoter and/or respective agency.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of fraud in any form has been committed by any of the Participants.
23. Any Cash Back Reward enquiries may be directed during business hours via WhatsApp to 076 810 4776 from Monday to Friday, between 8:30am to 4:30pm and from 07th September 2017 until 06th October 2017 when this Campaign’s ends. In addition, all email enquiries can be sent to G6@fullreward.co.za
24. All Participants agree that the Promoter may suspend, modify and/or cancel the Campaign should the Campaign’s continuation be untenable for reasons outside the Promoters control. Reasonable steps will be taken to notify the Campaign’s Participants, should such steps become necessary. The Promoter shall inform the
Campaign’s Participants which steps it intends taking in this regard. In the event of any disruption to the Campaign, the Promoter shall use its reasonable endeavors to remedy the disruption and resume the promotion on a fair and equitable basis. In the event of such termination, all Participants herewith agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and/or staff. 25. All risks and ownership of the LG LiveOutOfBounds R1000.00 (One Thousand Rand) Cash Back Reward shall pass to the participant upon payment thereof and all of the Promoters obligations in regard to this Campaign as well as in regard to the Cash Back Reward shall terminate. 26. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of this Campaign and/or the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into. 27. User data collected via this Campaign will not be used for any other purpose than for this Campaign only.
28. The Promoter and Model Citizen, shall utilize all reasonable precautions to ensure that all participants’ personal information is kept safe and secure during the promotion period and shall dispose of such information thereafter. 29. The Promoter may refuse to supply the Cash Back Reward if these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. The Promoter is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason.
30. To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
a. The participant(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter and Model Citizen against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Campaign.
31. The Campaign shall not impose any obligation on the Promoter to make payment for any tax obligations on behalf of the participant/s to the South African Revenue Services and the participant/s shall bear liability for payment of such tax obligations to the South African Revenue Services. The participant/s indemnifies and holds the Promoter harmless from any and all liabilities which may arise in respect of the above.
32. The Promoter shall not be held liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising out of or resulting from the use or submission or uploading of any material, photograph, picture, graphic or image during the Campaign.
33. By submitting an entry, participants accept and unconditionally agree with the above terms and conditions.
a. If this Campaign is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Campaign as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities.
b. As permitted by Law, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Campaign, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Promoter’s’s website www.lg.com/za/promotions No liability shall lie against the Promoter in favor of any participant and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
c. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
d. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for delayed and non-payment of the Cash Back Reward, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
e. If part or all of any clauses of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
f. It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
g. It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
35. Publicity endeavors will be within legal and reasonable ethical confines.