- This competition is open to anyone globally except a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the promoter or a supplier of goods or services in connection with that competition or any family members relating to this promotion.
- To enter into this competition the participants needs to click onto the url and submit their vote. The competition runs from 13th May 2019 up to and including 30th of August 2019 and may be extended without notice.
- Confirmation of your vote will be validated by a confirmation message once submitting your vote.
- In order for a vote to be cast the end users data will be used or the user will need to be in a Wi-Fi allocated area.
- Prize winners will be notified telephonically by 2nd of September 2019 or such other and/or later date as may be determined by the judges.
- Upon entering the competition the entrant agrees and grants Comics Choice Awards the right to use his/her name and photographs in any advertising and promotional material without any compensation.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Comics’ Choice has the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice.
- In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Comics’ Choice, its agents and/or promoters.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entering this competition indicates acceptance of all the above rules.
- Each voter is permitted a maximum of 50 votes. Votes that exceed this limitation will be discarded and not count towards the final results.