[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text woodmart_inline=”no” text_larger=”no”]HUAWEI P50 POCKET PREMIUM EDITION
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 April 2022 to 31 May 2022
- HUAWEI P50 POCKET PREMIUM EDITION (“Promotion”) is organised and managed by Huawei Technologies Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Huawei”), including affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively referred to as the “Organisers”).
- The Promotion is open for entry by all South African residents of 18 years and older with a valid South African identity document or Smart Card.
- By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the Organisers and the Organisers decision regarding any issue will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion will run from 1 April 2022 00:00 to 31 May 2022 23:59, (both dates inclusive) the (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion deals exclusively with purchases of the Huawei P50 Pocket Premium Edition from all channels.
- The Organisers will be running a Promotion whereby Promotion Participants who purchase the Huawei P50 Pocket Premium Edition from all channels during the Promotions Period will receive a Huawei Freebuds Lipstick valued at R3999 each, and 1 (one) phone cover (not a Huawei brand cover) valued at R999 each limited stock available (the “Promotion Gift”)
- Claiming the Promotion
- To successfully register for the Promotion and benefit from the Promotion Gift, Promotion Participants must –
- Purchase a Huawei P50 Pocket Premium Edition from all channels during the Promotions Period.
- After purchasing the Huawei P50 Pocket Premium Edition from any channel, Promotion Participants must redeem the Promotion Gift by:
Input the supporting documents/information to redeem the Promotion Gift
|Supporting Documents/ Information|
|Personal Details||Qualifying Device Information|
|Promotion Participants’ name, surname, phone number, email address and delivery address.||HUAWEI P50 Pocket Premium Edition IMEI number.|
2.1.3 The Organisers will conduct a verification exercise to authenticate whether the Promotion Participants have complied with the Promotion criteria as indicated at 2.1. above. Once successfully verified and authenticated, the Promotion Participants will receive by way of courier, their Promotion Gift within 7-10 Business Days after complying with the Promotion provisions above.
- The Promotion Gift is limited to the first 1500 Promotion Participants that comply with the requirements set out at clause 2.
- Terms and Conditions Related to the Promotion Gift
- The Promotion Gift must be redeemed by going to MyHuawei App during the Promotion Period and following the steps as set out in clause 2.1
- The Promotion Gift must be activated by going to the MyHuawei App and following the steps as set out in clause 2.1
- Should the Promotion Participant fail to activate the Promotion Gift within the Promotion Period, the Promotion Gift will be forfeited.
- General Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is valid for the Promotion Period only and is limited to the first 1500 Promotion Participants that comply with the requirements set out at clause 2.
- Claim for the Promotion Gift must be completed before 31 May 2022 23:59
- The Promotion Period may be extended or reduced at the discretion of the Organisers.
- The Promotion, the Promotions Gift, and any terms and/or conditions surrounding it may be amended by reasonable notification at any time and will be applied and interpreted in the sole discretion of the Organisers. Such altered terms and conditions shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the Organisers. No Promotion Participants shall have any recourse against the Organisers as a result of any alterations of the terms and conditions.
- The Organisers reserve the right to extend, reasonably shorten or suspend the time period of the Promotion for technical or commercial or operational reasons or for the greater public good or due to a “force majeure” event or generally for any reason whatsoever within their sole discretion, on condition that the Organisers notify the Promotion Participants in a manner that is expedient according to its best ability.
- The Promotion, the Promotion Gift, and any terms and/or conditions surrounding it may be amended by reasonable notification at any time during the Promotion, and will be applied and interpreted in the sole discretion of the Organisers. Such altered terms and conditions shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the Organisers. No Promotion Participants shall have any recourse against the Organisers as a result of any alterations of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the rules and/or terminate this Promotion immediately at any stage, whether required as a result of changes in legislation, or if required by any national, provincial or municipal authority, or within the sole discretion of the Organisers for any reason (recognized in law). Notice of such termination shall be published on the Organisers Promotions Website. In such event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Organisers whatsoever.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Promotion and/or the Terms and Conditions, the Organiser’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All Promotion Participants indemnify the Organisers, their associated and subsidiary companies, and their directors, officers and employees, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from the Promotion Participants participation in any way whatsoever in this Promotion.
- South African law shall govern these Promotion rules and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.